Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gastronomic Diary:3 (Tea-Time at home)

Not a fan of cheese, but I have grown to like it.

Dessert made of potato.

It's always a bliss enjoying a cup of hot tea and buns with after lesson.

I forgot what were the fillings of the bun at the cashier, she apologetically said she had to open it up slightly up in order to know how much it costs. From then on, I would prounounce it properly for her to key in the price.





If you have a sweet tooth, you would be spoilt for choice in Russia. In the supermarket, there is a wide variety of freshly baked cakes and bread awaiting you everyday. However I am pretty happy with all kinds of bread, although rice is still very much, if not my sole staple. Any less rice for the day, I could easily slip into lethargy, if prolonged, into depression.

If you don't like bread, you might want to leave out Russia as your next holiday destination.

1 comment:

  1. 我很喜欢面包,看来,我在那里也可以存活。

    ReplyDelete